Best PTC sites - Get paid to click

30.8.12

Back on Google!

Looks like TheBestPTCsites.com has been forgiven by Google and it's back showing as a top result whenever a PTC related search term is searched. Earlier this year blog was hit but Penguin update, this blog had some old low quallity links (or it could be that the term P T C was mentioned too often). Either way, Google loves me again :)

That is really great and motivates me to be more active and update more. I'm also happy to see so many followers I've gathered through all these years although I've sometimes been very inactive like this summer when I was in Malta and Spain.

More updates, so many updates! Also check this useful post at PPlinx if you are new to PTC site advertising or already do without knowing much about it. It's about Google Adsense vs PTC traffic.

0 comments: