Best PTC sites - Get paid to click

11.5.12

Payza.com = Alertpay.com

Alertpay has now become Payza, I'm not exactly sure why yet but I have my guesses and it looks promising.

Alertpay announced a week ago that they are changing its name from Alertpay to Payza, website's url will change from alertpay.com to payza.com.

We are promised to get new design and new features (sounds nice! :)).

And now to the point, why did Alertpay change its name to Payza? My guess, and this is my guess only, is that they want to start working on a better reputation. Alertpay is mostly known as a payment processor for HYIPs and PTCs, and some other virtual services such as website hosting. Also they had some problems with VISA/Master Cards because of some pedophile website or something like that.

Anyway, this feels good and I'm ready to enter the new future together with Alertpay (Payza).

0 comments: