Best PTC sites - Get paid to click

28.5.11

Bux4real Tony Rocha's comment


This is a comment that Tony made at a blog, good reading for some of us;

"Dear NeobuxFan,

If members of bux, ptc, gpt or whatever it may be called were like you, I'd never sell Bux4real. I had and I hope Bux4Real still have persons like you, but is a so small amount that is impossible to build and maintain a real business venture.

I'll point some for you, as is useless even try to maintain a reasonable chat with fanatics, short minded guys that barely are able to write a single sentence that makes sense. Sorry to say that, but only read around and you will see what I mean.

So here goes the points:

- I ALWAYS SAID TO PEOPLE NOT INVEST. SEVERAL TIMES. WHY? BECAUSE I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK THAT PERSONS WILLING TO MAKE MONEY WOULD FILL OFFERS....MAKING WAY MORE THAN CLICKS. IT NEVER HAPPENED. I HAD MORE THAN 100K OFFERS FILLED WITH JOKES AND NONSENSE SENTENCES.

- I DO HAD MEMBERSHIP UPGRADES. WHY? AS YOU SAID, THE ONES THAT WANT TO, COULD UPGRADE. IF I DIDN'T HAVE, NOBODY WOULD UNDERSTAND. AS I HAD, NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THE SAME WAY. NOBODY WAS NEVER ASKED TO UPGRADE OR NEEDED AN UPGRADE TO CASHOUT.

- THE MINIMUM VALUE TO CASHOUT WAS NEVER $5 AS SOMEONE SAID. IT WAS ALWAYS $2.

- BUX4REAL NEVER USED BOTS AT ALL. AND SO FAR AS I KNOW WILL NEVER USE.

- I NEVER REFUSED TO ADMIT MY MISTAKES AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IN THIS INDUSTRY. I DID IT SEVERAL TIMES.

- I PAID ALL PENDING REQUESTS WITH EXCEPTION TO A FEW FROM ALERTPAY THAT MAY BE FINISHED TIL NEXT WEEK.

- IF $10 IN THE RENTAL BALANCE OF 40K MEMBERS IS NOT MONEY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS. I'LL NOT TEACH BASIC MATH... IT'S SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT MONEY I GIVE IS MONEY THAT I DON'T MAKE...

- I WAS APPROACHED 3 WEEKS AGO TO SELL BUX4REAL AND MY ANSWER WAS NO! I CHANGED MY MIND? YES. WHY? FOR THE REASONS YOU UNDERSTOOD. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BUILD SOMETHING SUSTAINABLE WITHOUT TIME. PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND, COMPLAIN, OFFEND AND POST FAKE STATEMENTS. ENOUGH. I DON'T NEED THAT.

- THE NEW OWNER IS A VERY SERIOUS OFFLINE COMPANY THAT WILL GO AHEAD WITH THE SITE. IN LESS THAN 30 HOURS PEOPLE MAY SEE THE SITE BACK AND THE BUZZ WILL STOP. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SELL MY SITE TO WHOEVER I WANT AND I DON'T NEED TO REQUEST PERMISSION TO NOBODY.

- IF SOMEONE STILL THINK THAT I'M THAT CRAZY TO SHOW MY NAME, BUSINESS ADDRESS, BE ACTIVE IN BUX4REAL FORUM AND HERE, AND PUT THE REPUTATION I BUILD IN ALMOST 14 YEARS ONLINE IN RISK, TO "SCAPE" WITH A 6 FIGURES FINANCIAL LOSS, WELL... THIS IS SIMPLY RIDICULOUS.

- I SOLD THE SITE AND HOPEFULLY WILL BE ABLE TO RECOVER MY INVESTMENT. THE LARGER AMOUNT OF THE MONEY I'LL RECEIVE IS ATTACHED TO THE SITE FUTURE RESULTS. THAT'S HOW REAL WORLD BUSINESS WORKS BETWEEN SERIOUS PERSONS.

- I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY ABOUT THAT. EVEN IF I HAD...WOULD BE USELESS.

Thanks a lot NeobuxFan to give me this opportunity,

Tony Rocha - CEO
Casetronyx, Inc."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Empty words, maybe I should have asked permission to founding members?. At least that you said Toni, who were not to be empty words.
He made ​​great promises not fulfilled, since the minimum has sold. Case ugly, very ugly.

Anonymous said...

And now the site's officially a SCAM! YAY! I had $25 waiting to be paid in my account. Everyone disappears, doesn't say crap and then the site is redirected to an apsense post from the FORMER owner that SOLD the site that claims he had no control (then how did he manage to redirect a site he has no control over? MAGIC?) He said we could rest assured the new owners were good and that we would be paid. Very sad. What a waste.

Anonymous said...

Tony you are a Scam....What you do is what you have with Bux4real

free paid surveys said...

yea there are alot of scam sites in PTC it's why i tend to prefer surveys and do big companys.