Best PTC sites - Get paid to click

2.4.11

PTC Evolution on sale

PTC Evolution script is now on sale on flippa:
https://flippa.com/129183-PTCEvolution-Site-on-sell

Although the auction is yet not closed, the owner of this script claims to have found a new owner already. Here is a letter I've received a few hours ago:

"Dear customers,

Finally I decided left the PTC business to make things that I really want to do, this costs me alot of time to think but now I'm really sure that this is the right way.

First I think to sell our site on flippa, then a guy offers us a good deal.

The new owner will support you with all your questions or issues.

Working with all of you was a great pleasure but I have to follow my pathway and I wish you good luck with your business.

Sincerely.

Andres"


PTC Evolution is one of the latest ptc scripts with very few bugs. Hundreds of ptc sites are using this script.

0 comments: